This Panera Bread Sierra turkey sandwich recipe is a delectable yet simple sandwich everyone loves!
Thinly sliced turkey breast is layered on slightly toasted asiago focaccia bread with crispy lettuce, juicy tomato, melted cheese, and creamy avocado spread.
The turkey is tender to perfection. The bread has buttery flavors that pair so well with the smoky chipotle mayonnaise sauce.
Plus, this flavorful sandwich is so easy to make. Just spread the sauce, pile on the turkey, and the cheese, add the vegetables, and voilà!
Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich Copycat Recipe
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
How To Make It
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, mix the mayo, chipotle or hot sauce, lemon or lime juice and brown sugar until well combined.
Cut 8 slices from the loaf of focaccia.
Put them in the oven to toast until the slices crisp up.
On each slice of bread, add 2 tablespoons of the sauce and spread evenly.
Add a slice of turkey meat to each of the bottom slices of bread. Add the onions and tomato slices next.
After, layer the greens, and then the Swiss cheese and avocado.
Place the second slice of bread on top. Enjoy warm.
- If you can’t find asiago focaccia, simply use regular focaccia or ciabatta.
- You can make quick guacamole for the avocado spread. Mash half an avocado, add half a lemon or lime juice, and a dash of salt and paprika powder. You can also simply add thin slices of avocado.
- To avoid the focaccia getting soggy, place the salad on the bread first to create a barrier. I like to have the bread soaked with sauce, so I’m not proceeding this way.
- To cut on the fat content, you can use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. Or use half of each.
More Copycat Panera Recipes
- Panera Green Smoothie Recipe (Copycat)
- Panera Shortbread Cookie Recipe (Copycat)
Try These Next!
- Lipton Onion Soup Burger Recipe
- McDonald’s Travis Scott Burger Recipe
Tried This Recipe?
Let me know in the comment section and don’t forget to add a rating! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐